Cookies PolicyTerms and conditions for using cookies on the webpage https://newton.bg of Newton Mortgage Consultants OOD
The access to the website newton.bg and to the content we offer there is free of charge
The security of your personal information is important for us and by this text we would like to guarantee its lawful processing and protection as well as to inform you about what type of personal data and summarized data we receive and collect when you use our site.
This type of information is required for some services upon voluntary registration. The personal information may include email address, password, sex, date of birth, type of credit, interests, hobbies and other. This information allows us to improve our site and to make it easy, convenient and practical to use.
This information is not shared by us with anyone outside our company Newton Mortgage Consultants OOD and it shall not be sold or leased to any third parties. Information may be provided solely in the event of request by the respective state authorities in the manner provided for by the Law.
When you provide personal information publicly on our site, you should take into consideration that it may be viewed by other visitors of the same sites and we are not able to prevent its further use by them.
As in many other sites we receive information from the so called “Log Files”. These are: IP address; ISP (Internet Service Provider); the browser which you use when you visit a site of the group (such as Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox); the time you have spent on a certain site and which pages of the site you have used.
The information contained in these files (“log files”) includes:
– Cookies – this is a small piece of data (text files) which the web server sends to the web browser allowing the server to collect information back from the browser. The cookies allow the website to function smoothly, to monitor irregularities and to find options to optimize the ways in which it provides information and communicates with the users. You may opt to delete our or third-party cookies through the options of each browser. This may affect the interaction with our site or with another site.
– Web beacons – these are files which allow a given website to collect information about the number of the users who have visited it and to have access to their cookies.
You can find more information about the web beacons on the internet pages listed below.
Types of Cookies and Way of Use
(1) Strictly necessary cookies – this type of cookies makes the operation of the site possible by assisting main functions such as the navigation between the pages and the access to the secured parts of the site. This site cannot operate correctly without such cookies.
(2) Statistics (performance) cookies, which anonymously remember the computer or mobile device which is visiting the website. They track the way of search and help us to create a profile about how our users are using the website. The data collected is standard parameters of user behaviour on the Internet: frequency of entries, time spent on the site, types of devices, type of Internet connection, IP address, geolocation, etc. We may use this information to show you advertisements which could be of interest to you and advertisements based on the information of the history of your visits, available in your browser.
Newton Mortgage Consultants OOD uses analytical software to measure and survey the audience of reputable international companies such as: Google Analytics, Gemius Audience, Gemius Prism. Data is collected and processed according to the highest international standards and technologies for professional digital analysis, provisions and good practices for doing ethical business. These providers collect the following information about our users: part or entire IP address and the IP address of the proxy server, technical data about the device, monitor/screen, the operational system, the browser or the application; the visited URL address and the previous visit, sent by the browser; identifiers of the device; identifiers of the browser; identifiers of the user. This data is used anonymously and helps us to adapt the offered content and services in favour of the users regarding their client experience on the site.
(2) Functional cookies, which help us make our website most effective. They give us the opportunity to remember the registration and logging details, to save your preferred settings. For example, a certain website may provide you with information about the weather at your location by using a cookie storing data about your current location. This type of cookies may remember the changes made in the size of the text, font or other parts of the webpages, which you may customize and provide services requested by you, such as viewing videos or leaving comments in a blog. The information collected by these cookies may be anonymized and they cannot track your activity while you are surfing other websites. In the event when you choose not to accept these cookies, it is possible that some or all services do not function properly
(3) Advertising and analytics cookies of third parties, which may be placed on behalf of independent advertisers who are advertising on our site. These cookies may be placed in the advertisement or at other locations on our site. These cookies are anonymous – they cannot identify you. They are used for statistical analysis and they allow the advertiser to count how many people have viewed its advertisement or if they have viewed it more than once. Among them are
Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Gemius, Yandex.Metrica, Facebook, DoubleClick Bid Manager and AddThis.
They may also allow the advertiser to customize the advertisement for you when you visit other websites. We will use this information to show you advertisements which take your interests in consideration. They are also used to limit the number of shows of a certain advertisement and they help us measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. For this purpose, we may also share this information with third parties. In order to use these cookies, we need your consent. You may manage your preferences regarding cookies for advertising or targeting at any time through the settings of your browser (see below). The validity of these cookies is not more than 2 years.
(4) Google Ad exchange/DFP:
In order to receive advertising and marketing content in compliance with your preferences, our website uses technological solutions provided by Google. The information gathered from the respective cookies about the use of our websites (including your IP address) shall be transferred to and stored by Google (on their servers). It is possible that Google transfers this information to third parties when this is required by law or in the events when these third parties process information on behalf of Google. The information collected by the respective cookies about the use of our websites (including your IP address) will be transferred to and stored by Google (on their servers). It is possible that Google transfers this information to third parties when this is required by law or in the events when these third parties process information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with other data which is stored by Google.
You can find detailed information about Google and privacy (including how you can control the information sent to Google) at https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
(5) Facebook pixel: It is used in campaigns in the social network Facebook when we want to show content from our fan pages to users who have already liked the fan pages and we know that they have visited our website. For example, if we place a pixel on our site, which allows Facebook to place cookies in your browser, when the user of our site who uses Facebook logs into the social network, Facebook may identify him/her as part of the fans of our fan page and respectively it will be able to show him/her advertising communications on behalf of our fan pages, which the user has liked.
You can manage the use of the cookies, including advertising cookies and ban the sharing of information with partners for advertising purposes, following the steps below.
- You can switch off selected cookies through the siteYourOnlineChoices. You might need to do this for each device you are using and for each new IP address from which you visit our sites.
- It is possible to stop using any cookies from your browser by changing its settings for cookies. Usually, these settings are located under the menu “Options” or “Preferences”. The following links may be useful for you (alternatively, you can use the “Help” option of your browser.
Cookie Settings under Internet Explorer
Cookie Settings under Google Chrome
Cookie Settings under Safari (telephones and tablets)
- You can control the used cookies, delete those saved on your device and deactivate the use by following the detailed instructions about the different browsers and operation systems at http://www.aboutcookies.org/ (in English)
Please, take into consideration that the blocking of cookies will affect the mode of operation of the website where this may result in disrupted functioning of the site.
Newton Mortgage Consultants OOD reserves the right to allow companies as third parties to show advertisements or collect information about the site by recording information from cookies or web beacons from your computer
To learn more about how we use a third party to collect and use information on the pages of newton.bg, please, visit the following links:
You can find more about the types of cookies used by Google here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types . You may modify the settings for customizing the advertisement, which you see from Google from these links: https://adssettings.google.com/ and http://optout.aboutads.info
Guarantee for the privacy of the information containing personal data
NEWTON Mortgage Consultants OOD undertakes to the utmost degree to guarantee the privacy of the information containing personal data, provided by the users online through completed forms or email correspondence or through the digital platform for application – web or mobile applications. The personal data provided by the clients is encrypted and processed in compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act and the bylaws for its implementation.
The design, structure and content of this website are subject to copyright and the exclusive right for their use belongs to NEWTON Mortgage Consultants OOD. The users may print separate pages and/or parts thereof, images (logos), charts, etc. from the website under the condition that they do not remove their identifying copyright marks, trademarks, reserved marks of products and services and logos.
Users are forbidden to modify, copy, publish, sell or license any part of or the entire content of the Internet page and to use it for any public or business purpose unless it is used for distribution/popularization of information about the products and services of NEWTON.